Tuesday, July 31, 2007

チェリー

i was watching a music-oriented show on TV (Hey!Hey!Hey! @Fuji TV) and they had a sort of tribute to the Japanese band, Spitz. they showed mtv clips of their most popular songs over the years. one song sounded familiar - my mind offered me a mental picture of Timezone and that drum-simulator thingy with colored circles. a few web search and i found this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDVJi3EhOV4

also checked out the lyrics. i think it's kinda sweet. but the sweetest thing is the title, "チェリー" - my name in Japanese. harharhar!
(i know the song doesn't have anything to do with me. but isn't it cool when a song has your name in the title? )


Translated lines from the song:
By just the sound of "I love you"
I feel like I become stronger
Some day, right here,
I want to see u again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA™ Get your own VisualDNA™