the wretched side of the girl
posted by Jinx @ 6:39 PM 3 comments
"Robin! To the Bat-tub!"- from Batman Ends. ..well I'm sure if this line is in the movie somewhere it won't go beyond the first editing... :) waaa..still have to watch the movie!!!
sorry anonymous (kuno), wala si robin sa movie. nyahaha =)
saw it na! Nice movie.I think Rachel will be the batgirl in the future while the kid that appeared 2x will be robin. If Batman continues...
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
The emoticons found on the blogs are from the RPG Ragnarok Online.
3 Comments:
"Robin! To the Bat-tub!"
- from Batman Ends.
..well I'm sure if this line is in the movie somewhere it won't go beyond the first editing... :)
waaa..still have to watch the movie!!!
sorry anonymous (kuno), wala si robin sa movie. nyahaha =)
saw it na! Nice movie.
I think Rachel will be the batgirl in the future while the kid that appeared 2x will be robin. If Batman continues...
Post a Comment
<< Home